Hello Darling + Courtney Callahan Paper

by Natalie

I’m SO excited to make this LOVE-ly announcement on Valentine’s Day!

valentinesdayemail

Our friend and invitation maven, Courtney Callahan Papers, has joined our studio, making 450 North Paulina Street one hot spot for full event styling if I do say so myself! You can set up appointments with either of our companies individually, as you have in the past, or double the fun by setting up back to back appointments for your décor and paper needs! Rest assured that together we’ll leave no event detail un-styled!

We look forward to many collaborations with our fab clients on the horizon, meeting new friends, and watching where cupid bends his arrow next.

Cheers and Happy Valentine’s Day!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to join you in your studio! I am so excited for all the creativity that you will spur in me! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...